Your Business is Our Business
- Lake Technologies is committed to deliver the most cost effective communications solutions, expertly tailored to your business’ needs.
We work with you to implement the latest business communications technology, whilst also maximising your return on investment by improving your customer service, reducing your operating cost and increasing your productivity.
We adopt the same considered approach within our business as you would want us to do with yours, quite simply we look to utilise business technology to reduce operational costs, improve customer service and increase profitability.
LAKE will consult and advise you on the best use of business communications to achieve against your commercial goals and objectives. Our focus is you and your business.
LAKE is a proven and trusted team of professionally people-focussed technicians and consultants. Based at our Merseyside service centre we have over 22 years in providing comprehensive business driven telecommunications throughout the UK. All the products and services we provide – including business telephone systems, low cost calls, line rental, broadband, mobile and Voice over IP Telephony – are fully managed by us, and all our systems incorporate unlimited scalability enabling them to grow with your business.
We will work with you to fully understand what you are trying to achieve, taking into account the constraints and challenges specific to your organisation.
Working with hundreds of clients has helped us to refine our consultancy process so that we know we won’t miss any details vital to you. In summary this is what you can expect from a LAKE consultative process.
- Opportunity Review We will talk with you to understand together your broad requirements, commercial objectives, selection criteria and agree the outline business case.
- Requirements Definition & Business case We review your requirements in detail to arrive at a mutually agreeable understanding of both the commercial & technical objectives along with the any relevant business case to support the proposed investment.
- Proposed Solution Design a solution that will meet the required objectives, detailing the costs, delivery and support schedule.
- Proof of Concept A demonstration of our ability to deliver the proposed solution. This can be done using case studies, testimonials, demonstrations, or a visit to one of our many satisfied clients - whatever your preference.
- Offer Documentation Written summary of our completed proposition and sales order documentation.
- Proposal Acceptance Your approval to initiate the project.
It's the combination of plain talking and technical skill that sets our staff at LAKE apart from the competition. We have an ongoing training programme that ensures our technicians and consultants are fully capable of designing, installing and supporting everything you need.
Over 22 years we have installed thousands of systems throughout the UK, so I guess it’s fair to say we know what we’re talking about.