Call Centres - Getting it Right!
When is a call centre not a call centre?
Customers remember the suppliers who handle their needs well and reward them with continued loyalty. And because keeping an existing customer loyal costs less than finding a new one, service that delivers customer loyalty is always a good investment.
It’s typical in small and growing companies to be overwhelmed with the challenge of delivering customer service. Calls and e-mails come in and there are not enough people to handle them. Callers are left on hold or are transferred from one person to another. E-mails pile up unanswered. Customers feel they are not “known” even though they may be very important customers.
What might a typical call centre package include?
- Customizable routing of incoming calls
- Comprehensive management reporting on real and historic performance of individuals and groups. Controlling costs, managing people and enhancing customer experience
- Comfort messaging with specific options based on number dialled, time of day or even callers ID.
- Professionally recorded on hold marketing to promote your organisation and provide further information and or help to holding callers.
- Complete messaging functionality to capture and deliver information from callers to the right person at the right time in the right way.
More Affordable Than You Might Think
We can offer low cost, high value packages that are designed to deliver the capabilities growing businesses need to achieve and exceed new levels of customer service and loyalty.